The FIND Network bridges the communication gap between researchers, professionals, organizations serving individuals with disabilities and individuals within the neurodevelopmental disorder community. Through our joined efforts we will improve screening, diagnosis, treatment, education and care for individuals with a neurodevelopmental disorder. The FIND Network will…
- Increase options for families dealing with autism spectrum disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, Tic Disorder/Tourettes, and ADHD
- Increase knowledge about autism spectrum disorder and other neurodevelopmental disorders
- Keep the community informed about the most current research
- Give families the opportunity to participate in research and events
- Offer a joint resource to clinicians, researchers and educators focused on ASD and NDDs
How do I join the FIND Network?
To join the FIND Network you fill out a short online survey. You can fill the survey out for yourself if you are over 18 years old, or a legal parent guardian can complete the survey for an individual under 18 years old. By taking the FIND Network survey your information is held in a secure database. The database compiles basic characteristics of members so that they can easily be identified and contacted when studies for which they are eligible begin recruitment. You will only be contacted by studies that have been reviewed and approved by the Committee for the Protection of the Rights of Human Subjects Institutional Review Board. Follow the link below to join the FIND Network!